Friday, April 26, 2013

Winter Fun! January-March

 The shower monster!!

 I love my Larkburger. My daddy takes me on Monday's for lunch all the time.

 My favorite sledding hill across the street. It's soooo fun!

 My first day at ski school in Vail with all my friends at school.

 Me and Larsen at Pazzo's driving a race car.

 My friend Max loves us girls! Lilly, Avery, Baizley, and Max.

 Aloha! Grandma sent us leis!

 Checking out the fish in Lahaina while mom was on her whale watching tour.

 Bubba Gump Shrimp!! We had a window seat on the water.

 I love shaved ice! Love it!

 I am missing my left Croc.

 The beach is my favorite place to play!

 Cooper, Jayden, and I went skiing together earlier this winter.

 This is toddler backcountry skiing with my friend Addison. Her daddy pulled us up the hill.

 Building a big snowman with my daddy.

 I need a break and a snack. Lets go.

 "Wish you were here with me, walking on a beach in Hawaii"

 Walking around the huge banyon tree in Lahaina.

 Watching the waves and talking about Kalani.

 I love the beach, you don't even know!

 I learned a little hula dance while I was in Hawaii.

 I am spreading my brother's ashes into the ocean.

 My mommy and I are throwing our flowers from our leis in the ocean in Kalani's memory.

 A family shot where we spread Kalani's ashes in Makena, Maui.

 Skiing away from Grandma, why didn't she put her skis on? Silly Grandma.

 Birthday dinner for Daddy and Grandma at the Game Creek Club on Vail Mountain. I got to ride in the front seat of the snowcat.

Top of Chair 15 with Daddy and Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment